|Job title :||Contracts Manager|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||€60000.00 - €65000.00 per annum|
|Start date :||ASAP|
|Job Reference :||SYN2553_1631713955|
|Contact name :||Mark Cantillon|
|Contact email :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
- Near Monaghan
- Site working involved
Syntech Recruitment are recruiting for our established steel client close to Monaghan who are looking to recruit an experienced Contracts Manager to oversee complexed projects nationwide. Attention to detail is vital to succeed in this role. If you feel that you meet the below requirements, please get in touch today!
Contracts Manager Responsibilities:
- Overseeing 2/3 projects concurrently
- Management and supervision of site foremen, steel erectors and other subcontractors
- Management of subcontractor selection and on site progress
- Strict adherence to the highest levels of Quality and Health & Safety
- Proactively assess, review and mitigate commercial and contractual risks
- Maintain accurate records and documentation for variations and additions on a monthly basis in an efficient and timely manner and in accordance with the contract.
- Assist in the preparation of project final accounts
- Actively participate in site project meetings and ensure that all commercial matters are discussed and problems investigated and resolved
- responsibility in ensuring projects are managed on an efficient and proactive basis, and completed to a very high standard and within budget. Attention to detail, excellent communications and customer satisfaction must be a high priority throughout.
Contracts Manager Requirements:
- Minimum of 5 year's site experience working with structural steel
- Excellent written and verbal communication with the ability to communicate with all internal and external partners
- Ability to read and understand technical specifications and drawings
- Knowledge of construction software such as StrucCad, AutoCAD or Tekla will be an advantage
- Previous Contracts Management experience preferably for a steelwork fabricator and erector
- Experience in a wide variety of contracts, in particular high rise in the industrial & commercial sector
- Detailed working knowledge and experience in technical elements of structural steel fabrication and erection
- Knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 18001 & CE Marking
The salary for this position is commensurate with experience. A van will be included with the package.
If you think you have the skills necessary to be a success in this role, please click apply.
For any additional information get in touch