|Job title :||Design Analyst|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||£35000 - £45000 per annum|
|Job Reference :||SYN2285_1603734616|
|Contact name :||James Curtis|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
£35k - £45k
Relocation Assistance Available (Ask for further details)
We are looking to add multiple design analysts to an ever-expanding design department.
Tasks of a Design Analyst:
- Analysis of high-performance vehicle transmission systems and components.
- Performing Finite Element Analysis (FEA) to ensure product specifications are being met accurately.
- Assist in the development of new analysis methods and processes
- Using FEA packages such as ANSYS Mechanical
- Analyse designs to ensure strength and durability of the product
- Using software specific to gears and bearings such as Dontyne and KISSsoft
- Manage and coordinate condition assessments of components
The profile of a successful Design Analyst:
- Qualified to Degree level in an engineering related discipline
- Experience with structural analysis of rotating machinery
- Mathematical modelling and simulation experience
- An understanding of gearing design, bearing analysis, transmission simulation software, lubrication/fluid flow, vibration and dynamic simulation.
- Strong teamwork, multi-tasking, organisation, planning and time-management skills
- It is essential that you can read, understand and interpret complex engineering drawings
- Well renowned automotive and motorsport supplier
If you think you have the skills necessary to be a success in this role, please click apply.
For any additional information get in touch