|Job title :||Design Development Engineer|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||£32000 - £38000 per annum + OT + PENSION + 5 weeks holiday|
|Start date :||ASAP|
|Job Reference :||SYN2227 - sep_1601027305|
|Contact name :||Stephen Brauner|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
Design Development Engineer
- £32-38k DOE
- Highly competitive salary package
- World Class Design & Manufacturing provider
- Leading activities to support Engineering & Operations
We currently have a superb opportunity for a Design Development Engineer to work for one of the UK's most respected manufacturing businesses based on the coast of Kent.
Purpose of the role:
To design, develop and deliver commercial product solutions whilst providing customer service excellence across product development delivery.
Designs, verifies, prepares and maintains detailed technical design drawings, schematics or specifications using Computer Aided Design (CAD) software and Microsoft software packages (Excel, Word etc) ready for manufacture.
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- Relevant Engineering qualification e.g. HND/HNC/Degree
- Proven experience in a Development Engineer role
- Knowledge of mechanical design principles
- 3D CAD experience (SolidEdge 3D CAD, FMEA Packages, PM tools e.g. MS Project
- Good communication skills
- Proven ability to work in a team
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings and specifications
- Candidates must be experienced in designing to tight tolerances +/- 0.001 and complete tolerance stacks.
We will endeavor to respond to all applicants, but if you do not receive a response within 5 working days, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this application.
Syntech are operating as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.