|Job title :||Design Engineer|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||€28000 - €31000 per annum|
|Start date :||ASAP|
|Job Reference :||SYN2529B_1633278033|
|Contact name :||Stephen Brauner|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
· Genuine career progression
· Fantastic environment to work in
· Overtime available
· 40 hours per week
· €28-31k DOE
Syntech are looking for a talented CAD Technician to join a globally recognised manufacturing business based in Waterford, Ireland. The successful CAD Technician will have some experience of working with Solidworks or similar 3D modelling packages.
This position may suit someone starting out in their career who is looking to work for a globally recognised business with ample training and development plans.
CAD Technician duties:
- Preparing and creating 3D models in accordance with the design principles established and the company's CAD system practices
- Collaborate with Quality Assurance, Engineering, Production, Supply Chain and Marketing departments in relation to product designs, materials, test methodologies, process development, etc.
- Work within and maintain effective procedures and systems for design, approval and release of drawings in a systematic and controlled process.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Mechanical Engineering degree or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 year engineering experience in a manufacturing environment (ideally)
- Efficient personal skills and strong communication skills.
- Experience using Solidworks, CAD & Computational Flow Dynamics (CFD), FEA packages is considered an advantage.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office.
- Proven problem-solving skills and methodologies.
- High self-motivation and a self-starter to drive the new product development programme.
- Globally recognised Manufacturing business based in Waterford, Ireland.
If you think you have the skills necessary to be a success in this role, please click apply.
For any additional information get in touch