|Job title :||Design Engineer|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||€35000.00 - €40000.00 per annum|
|Start date :||ASAP|
|Job Reference :||Syn2741_1652349111|
|Contact name :||Mark Cantillon|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
Hours: Monday-Friday 0800-1700
Syntech are pleased to be recruiting for a Design Engineer on behalf of our great client based in Waterford.
Design Engineer Role:
- Utilisation of best design practices and efficient design concepts that ensure product compliance, regulation compliance and the market value driven products in integrated flow solutions
- Applying the correct file structures, design build and sound engineering practice when creating product designs and component assemblies
- Utilising solid design practices such as Finite Element Analysis (FEA), design optimisation, Drop Test Analysis, Thermal Structural Analysis, Plastic and Rubber Part Analysis, Linear Stress Analysis, Vibration Analysis, Structural Analysis, Frequency Analysis, etc. to support efficient, effective and high performance product designs for the company
- Lead Problem Solving, Failure & Root Cause Analysis, Risk Assessment & FMEAs, activities within the engineering and management teams
- Execution of strong project management techniques in delivering the programme within budget and to defined timelines.
- The implementation of daily planning outputs, and the reaction to these trends (response time, drawing errors) is a critical function of this role,
Experience Required For Design Engineer:
- Mechanical Engineering degree or equivalent.
- Experience using Solidworks, CAD & Computational Flow Dynamics (CFD), FEA packages is considered an advantage.
- Experience in design of stainless-steel process systems within the advanced manufacturing environments is desirable
If you think you have the skills necessary to be a success in this role, please click apply.
For any additional information get in touch