|Job title :||Design Engineers (NX)|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Location :||Newbury, Berkshire|
|Salary :||£30000.00 - £45000 per annum + plus excellent benefits|
|Start date :||ASAP|
|Job Reference :||SYN2089_1577703263|
|Contact name :||James Curtis|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
Design Engineers (NX)
- Competitive Salary £30k - £47k + package
World class manufacturer to the motorsport and Automotive world are looking for a number of Mechanical Design Engineers to design and detail high performance engineering components and assemblies
- To be responsible for the design and detail of engineering components and complete systems, using the Companies 3D CAD system, to defined standards.
- To undertake specific engineering tasks as determined by the functional area
- To undertake CAD modelling and drafting on NX 3D CAD to Company standards and procedures.
- To ensure verification is undertaken, documented and recorded.
- To create Engineering Drawings and issue to the required standard.
- Establish, maintain and manage a strong working relationship with new and existing customers, at all levels.
- Work as part of the core Engineering team - utilising the skills and experiences of Gear Technology, Production Engineering and key shop floor personnel.
- To liaise with and provide guidance to, the Commercial Function and Manufacture Project Managers
- Maintain suitable issue control and Bill of Materials for the parts and projects and in a timely fashion.
- To advise corrective action to shop floor queries and non-conformance.
- To undertake personnel development
- To observe Health and Safety rules at all times
- To follow Company quality Procedures, Standards and Work Instructions
- To carry out reasonable duties as requested by Management
Minimum of BEng or BSc, ideally in an engineering or aeronautical discipline
At least 3-years experience within a multi disciplined environment, ideally around a design function but could encompass production and design disciplines
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants, but if you do not receive a response within 5 working days, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this application.
Syntech Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this position.