|Job title :||Digital Marketing Executive|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||£25000 - £27000 per annum + BONUS + PENSION + HEALTHCARE|
|Start date :||ASAP|
|Job Reference :||SYN2471_1622807181|
|Contact name :||Stephen Brauner|
|Contact email :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Digital Marketing Executive
- Up to £27k base salary
- Bonus scheme - up to 5% of base salary paid monthly
- Private pension scheme
- Private Medical insurance
- Life Insurance
- 24 days holiday + BH
- Free on-site parking + free gym membership
Our client is a world class OEM based close to Woking, Surrey and they are currently looking for a Digital Marketing Executive join them on a permanent basis. Working for this award-winning business the successful applicant will be an integral part of the business and will be responsible for the planning, execution and optimisation of the outbound marketing. The successful digital marketing executive will need to be energetic, enthusiastic and above all passionate about marketing.
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers, and generate sales leads;
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook, linked in, YouTube etc.) with the aim of maximising response;
- Launch optimised online adverts through Google Ads, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness, and enable sales pipeline development;
- Be actively involved in SEO support (keywords, image optimisation, content referrals etc.) in support of the Web Manager;
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organise their distribution, collaborating with the content marketing manager and relevant sales teams, through various digital channels;
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and work with the content manager to develop and promote actionable content to support digital marketing campaigning;
- Support web development partners and group website manager to improve user experience;
- Measure performance of outbound digital marketing activities;
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up to date;
- Maintain partnerships with web development partners and vendors.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
BSc/BA in digital marketing or relevant field;
Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role;
Excellent understanding of current digital marketing concepts and best practices;
Experienced with B2B social media, Google Ads, SEO/SEM and email campaigns;
Excellent knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics);
Experience in creative content writing;
Strong attention to detail with outstanding problem-solving skills;
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, combined with can-do attitude;
Fantastic time management skills with the ability to multi-task.
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants, but if you do not receive a response within 5 working days, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this application.
Syntech Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this position.