|Job title :||Draughtsperson|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||£30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Job Reference :||SYN2625_1637836993|
|Contact name :||James Curtis|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
- Location: Basingstoke
- Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
- Hours: 8am - 4:30pm when in workshop
Our client, a Manufacturing & Maintenance business serving a variety of industries are currently looking for an experienced Engineer capable of Designing / Draughting and providing estimates for custom sheet metal products.
The daily tasks for a Design Draughtsperson:
* Designing and estimating the cost of custom sheet metal products.
* 3D modelling sheet metal parts using CAD software
* Communicating with customers to acquire design specifications and problem solve on projects
* Creating sheet metal nesting programs using Fusion 360 CAM software
The skills / knowledge required to be a successful Design Draughtsperson:
* Prior experience Draughting initial designs
* 3D modelling experience using CAD software
* Prior commercial experience estimating / costing / pricing jobs
* Experience working with sheet metal components
If you think you have the skills necessary to be a success in this role, please click apply.
For any additional information get in touch