|Job title :||Electrical Maintenance Engineer|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Location :||Wexford, Republic of Ireland|
|Salary :||€60000 - €70000 per annum + BONUS + PENSION + HEALTHCARE|
|Start date :||ASAP|
|Job Reference :||SYN2219a_1595347198|
|Contact name :||Stephen Brauner|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Our client, a world-renowned packaging business located in the South East of Ireland are seeking a talented, experienced and forward thinking Automation Engineer to work on a shift basis at their facility. The successful applicant will have experience of working with SCADA systems and have the ability at a minimum to make changes to existing programmes.
The successful engineer will be required to work within a team environment, liaising with Production and Engineering personnel. This role has a high level of hands on interaction with automation and control systems. Prioritising workload whilst ensuring the requirement of the shifts and projects been undertaken within the factory are met.
Salary, Hours and Benefits
- Up to 70, 000 Euro per annum (inc shift premium)
- South East of Ireland
- Employee incentive scheme
- Relocation package available
- 2 weeks on days - 2 weeks on nights (shift pattern)
- Strict compliance with all environmental, Health, Safety and Hygiene requirements.
- Conduct corrective and preventative maintenance on all operational equipment.
- Ensure a quick reaction time to minimise downtime. Proactively work with the Shift manager and operational personnel to identify and reduce the frequency of press stop.
- Maintain, repair and investigate machine breakdowns, to ensure minimum levels of downtime within the plant. Specific focus should be given to auxiliary equipment faults.
- Carry out all duties in accordance with the company's health and safety policies.
- Proactively problem solve to ensure that operational issues are solved permanently.
- Ensure corrective action is taken, as required, for all equipment and operational problems to drive continuous improvement in the Plant.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience
· National craft certificate or internationally recognised equivalent.
· Proven (5+ years) experience in high volume manufacturing facility.
· Working knowledge of automation and control systems.
· Rockwell Software / Allen Bradley Hardware
· Have the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
· Strong problem solving and fault finding skills.
· Good interpersonal skills and a self-starter.
· Servo Motor Controls
· AC/DC drives
· Must be highly computer literate
· SCADA systems
· Engineering Degree (Electrical, Automation, Control or Communication engineering)
This role is based in the South East of Ireland, relocation package is available to the successful applicant.
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants, but if you do not receive a response within 5 working days, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this application.
Syntech Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment agency in relation to this position.