|Job title :||Electro – Mechanical Inspector|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||Up to £37k doe|
|Start date :||ASAP|
|Job Reference :||SYN2059|
|Contact name :||stephen Brauner|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
Electro – Mechanical Inspector
• 37.5 hours per week
• Healthcare plan
• 25 days holiday + bh
• Canteen on site
• Close to transport links
• Free parking on-site
We have immediate opening for a Quality Technician, working out of our clients facility near Farnborough, the successful Electro – Mechanical inspector will be responsible for goods in inspection and in process inspection on manufactured parts, as an experienced Electro- Mechanical inspector you will be confident in your ability to use hand held measuring equipment along with having a great eye for detail.
Working with specialists from other engineering disciplines, the candidate will be responsible for ensuring the quality of incoming items and maintaining the quality of internal assembly items and customer deliveries.
• Carry out goods inward, in process and final inspections to verify that defined process is consistently producing product that meets all applicable specification.
• Be able to audit processes in order to provide confidence that relevant manufacturing and quality plans have been implemented and results are delivered as planned.
• Provide support to process owners and their teams in non-conformance reporting, root cause analysis, corrective and preventive actions such that continual improvement is assured and repeat defects do not occur.
• Implement and improve the quality processes within the business to ensure that the quality of the company’s products and services meets the needs of our customers and that quality procedures employed are cost effective and efficient.
• Ability to correctly analyse and interpret drawings, schematics, data sheets, wiring diagrams, components, specifications and other engineering documents.
• Experience in a quality/inspection role and be confident in using inspection tool.
• Excellent general written and verbal communications skills.
Hand held inspection tools
Final inspection duties
Goods in inspection duties
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants, but if you do not receive a response within 5 working days, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this application.
Syntech Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this position.