|Job title :||Electronics Buyer|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||£45000 - £50000 per annum + pension + bonus + health + sick pay|
|Start date :||ASAP|
|Job Reference :||SYN2602X_1637522037|
|Contact name :||Stephen Brauner|
|Contact email :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Senior Electronics Buyer
Location: Woking, Surrey
Hours: 40 per week (8am - 4:30pm)
Overall Package includes - Production bonus + pension + BUPA + 24 days holiday (+ BH) ++
An opportunity has arisen for a talented Senior Buyer to join a world-renowned Manufacturing client based in Woking. The successful applicant will be responsible for managing various suppliers and to optimise service levels across the business and improve the procurement strategy.
Senior Buyer responsibilities:
· Manage multiple direct categories including Electrical Components & Electronics.
· Refinement of Supplier Performance metrics/KPIs and quality monitoring to reduce risk.
· Translate manufacturing forecasts into supplier forecasts, leverage savings based on economies of scale and maintain inventory levels to enable efficient manufacturing.
· Ownership and project management of the tender process including use of RFI/RFP ensuring presentation of recommended outcomes to senior management for approval.
· Develop an internal statement of work/requirements and supplier expectations including anticipated measurement of supplier success.
· Provide strategic sourcing of inventory parts including new supplier introduction, re-shoring of Asia sourced goods where appropriate, collaborate with internal stakeholders and agree a supplier list for new product items and changes to existing products.
· Extensive experience of buying in the electronics/electric sector is essential.
· Electrical Engineering qualification where a degree or equivalent is preferred.
· CIPS level 4 qualification or equivalent experience.
· Has built strong, long-term supplier relationships that have resulted in cost savings, improved service levels, lower inventory levels and / or reduced risk to the supply chain.
· Excellent analytical skills with a strong attention to detail.
· Able to create sound business justifications for new spends, carry out financial modelling of quotations to assess impact on cash flow and inventory levels.
· Excellent communication and strong presentation skills.
· Able to create clear and concise written Supply and Supplier agreements.
· Strong interpersonal skills and relationship building.
· Highly organised and able to multi-task, prioritise and manage a diverse workload.
A modern, high technology manufacturing business with their own product range and a state-of-the art engineering facility.
If you think you have the skills necessary to be a success in this role, please click apply.
For any additional information get in touch