|Job title :||Engineering Manager|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Location :||County Clare|
|Salary :||€50000.00 - €55000.00 per annum|
|Start date :||ASAP|
|Job Reference :||SYN2430_1617875081|
|Contact name :||Zac Pyne|
|Contact email :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
- €50k - €55k
- On-site based
- Relocation support provided
Talented & driven Engineering Manager required to lead a team of skilled engineers in a precision manufacturing SME in Clare, Republic of Ireland. The successful Engineering Manager will need to have a firm understanding of a subcontract machining environment and be able to help improve production and all-round shop effectiveness.
Engineering Manager Duties:
- Manage day to day KPI's within the production environment
- Ensuring Lead times are met
- Job scheduling, production performance & man management
- Promote and lead continuous improvement plans and best practices
- Process driven with the ability to troubleshoot
- Must have a thorough understanding of subcontract machining
- Be a clear, concise and confident leader.
- Understand how SME's operate and take a flexible approach to leading the team.
- Background from a Sub con machining facility
- Be commercially astute
- Demonstrable experience with KPI implementation
- Be a proven trouble-shooter
- Process and LEAN / Continuous improvement driven
- Degree educated or time served engineer who has progressed into a leadership role.
- Well established, super high-quality precision engineering business providing engineering and manufacturing solutions predominately to the medical oil gas and Aero markets
If you think you have the skills necessary to be a success in this role, please click apply.
For any additional information get in touch