|Job title :||Engineering Stores Operative|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||£20000 - £23000 per annum|
|Start date :||ASAP|
|Job Reference :||SYN2530_1629303555|
|Contact name :||James Curtis|
|Contact email :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Salary Range: £20,000 to £23,000
World renowned Motorsport and Automotive Manufacturer
Bupa Healthcare Scheme
Hours: 8am - 5pm Monday to Friday
A world class manufacturer and supplier to the Motorsport and Automotive world are looking to welcome a motivated warehouse operative to join their rapidly growing team.
The successful candidate will tasked with maintaining the organisation of a range of components and materials within the warehouse which are later used for the manufacturing process.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Unloading of components and materials from lorries and vans.
- Cataloguing incoming goods and tracking movements within the Epicor inventory system
- Picking, packing and kitting of parts and materials
- Cutting of metal materials with basic machinery
- Deliver materials to and from machining and assembly cells as directed by the demands of the production plan
- Auditing inventory to ensure accurate stock records are maintained.
- Operating Fork Lift Trucks.
The Ideal candidate will have the following skills or experience:
- Previous logistic experience gained from working in a manufacturing / warehouse environment
- Good PC based skills with experience in Word/Excel and Outlook.
- Good practical problem solving skills.
- Previous experience safely operating a forklift (Training and licencing can be provided)
We will endeavor to respond to all applicants, but if you do not receive a response within 5 working days, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this application. Syntech Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this position.