|Job title :||Engineering Team Leader|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||£21.25 - £21.85 per hour + Including Shift|
|Start date :||ASAP|
|Job Reference :||SYN2624-Jan_1640957896|
|Contact name :||Zac Pyne|
|Contact email :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Engineering Team Leader
- £17ph - £17.50ph + 25% shift
- 2 Weekends away a month on average
- Overtime regularly available
- Pool car when travelling to site
- 8am - 4:30pm when in workshop
Our client, a Manufacturing & Maintenance business serving the food processing industry are currently looking for an experienced Senior field service engineer to lead a small team of engineers.
Senior Field Service Engineer duties:
As a Senior Field Service Engineer, you will be an integral part of the business. You will be required to lead a small team (2/3 engineers) with on-site visits for maintenance and/or repair work. This will be a hands-on position so some experience with toolroom equipment (Welding, fabrication, machining etc) would be advantageous. Working on a shift pattern you will be required to travel frequently with overnight stays. An individual training plan will be developed to improve all required skills.
Senior Field Service Engineer Knowledge and Experience:
It is ESSENTIAL to have a valid driving license in order to apply for this position
- Driving license (ESSENTIAL)
- Experience leading a team of engineers, ideally with on-site supervisory experience
- IT skills including MS Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook.
- Experience withing a maintenance or Field service position
- Positive attitude with a "can do" approach to work.
- Time served apprenticeship or equivalent qualification.
- Working at height.
- COSHH awareness.
- First Aid
- Knowledge and experience of Health and Safety in particular, food hygiene.
- Food industry knowledge.
- Forklift truck license.
- IPAF 3a license.
- Lifting and slinging.
Willingness to Travel nationwide as part of a team on a shift pattern.
If you think you have the skills necessary to be a success in this role, please click apply.
For any additional information get in touch