|Job title :||Environmental Test Engineer|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Location :||Greenford, London|
|Salary :||£38000 - £45000 per annum + pension + HC + Benefits + Relocation|
|Start date :||ASAP|
|Job Reference :||SYN2124_1583406431|
|Contact name :||Stephen Brauner|
|Contact email :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Environmental Test Engineer
- 37.5 hours per week
- 25 days holiday + bh
- Canteen on site
- Direct line into central London
We have immediate opening for an experienced Environmental Test Engineer working out of our clients HQ near Northolt the successful candidate will be a diligent worker who has a keen eye for detail and a willingness to continually learn and develop themselves.
Due to the urgency of this position we can also consider short term contractors for this position, please get in touch for full rates etc.
- Liaise with design engineering teams to agree and define test strategies and procedures.
- Support in the design of test set-ups, jigs and fixtures.
- Follow test procedures in the execution of required tests (MIL-STD, DEF STAN, RTCA etc.).
- Set-up and competent operation of environmental test equipment (Vibration Shakers, Ovens and Climatic Chambers etc.).
- Work within environmental test team in the preparation and execution of test regimes, strategies, schedules etc.
- Support in the maintenance and control of the environmental test laboratory.
- Write technical acceptable test procedures, plans and reports for internal and external customers in line with company specifications.
- Operate PC based test equipment in laboratories in association with testing activities.
- Manage security of information as defined in the Security manual.
Due to the nature of work undertaken applicants will be required to meet Security Clearance
Skills and Qualifications Required
- HNC Qualified (or equivalent) in an engineering-based discipline (or equivalent on-the-job experience)
- Knowledge of environmental test equipment
- Thorough understanding of environmental test processes and procedures
Suitable for someone who
- This role will suit someone who wants to learn and develop into an experienced test engineer and into the management of environmental testing.
- The role will demand enthusiasm, willingness and motivation to succeed.
- The successful candidate will be provided with on-the-job job mentoring and training in all aspects of environmental engineering.
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants, but if you do not receive a response within 5 working days, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this application.
Syntech Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this position.