|Job title :||Facilities Administrator|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Location :||Gerrards Cross|
|Salary :||£24000 - £25000 per annum + plus excellent benefits|
|Start date :||ASAP|
|Job Reference :||SYN2564_1633014846|
|Contact name :||Mark Cantillon|
|Contact email :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Reporting to the Facilities Maintenance Manager - this position supports the organisation and coordination of non-production maintenance activities required to ensure that the company Sites, Buildings, Grounds and Infrastructures are maintained to a good standard and provide a safe environment for employees and visitors.
- Administration and maintenance of the company Facilities CAFM / Helpdesk reporting system, to ensure that all planned and reactive all tasks are processed, in a timely manner:-
· Act as central point of contact for Facilities Helpdesk.
· Receiving and logging Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) and Reactive Maintenance (RM) tasks.
· Assignment of tasks (under the direction of the Facilities Maintenance Manager) to the appropriate Facilities maintenance resource.
· Closure of tasks upon completion and data entry of Engineer worksheets into CAFM / Helpdesk system.
- Produce weekly reports covering metrics and performance (KPI's / SLA's) of the Facilities Team and Service Partners against completion of planned and reactive maintenance tasks.
- Assist the Facilities Maintenance Manager to ensure that the compliance register is up to date and that compliance tasks are scheduled and/or completed.
- Liaise with Contractors and Service Partners, to clearly communicate and ensure compliance with all company policies, guidelines and technical /contractual standards.
- Liaise with Contractors and Service Partners supporting the Facilities Maintenance Manager to plan external delivered adhoc and contracted works.
- Assist Facilities Maintenance Manager with coordination of Site Logbooks.
- Supporting the Facilities Team in the compilation of ad-hoc reports.
- Providing administrative support for Facilities construction and refurbishment projects
- Participating in weekly Facilities Management Team progress review meetings.
- Provide Administrative support to ensure the smooth running of the Facilities Department.
- Ensure that all office paperwork is current and up to date and assist with the production and administration of all Departmental procedures.
Experience and qualifications
· Looking for 5 year experience issuing work orders from CAFM Systems
· 5 years + experience working within a facilities Maintenance / Helpdesk admin role
· CAFM / Helpdesk software systems
· IDOX Experience
· Good PC skills, Microsoft packages
The successful candidate will have Facilities Management or Building Services experience, excellent administration skills and have used CAFM Explorer, Concept Evolution, Maximo or similar CAFM systems
You must have unrestricted eligibility to live and work in the UK
A salary of c£25k will be offered depending on skill level and experience
Syntech Recruitment Limited act as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment & Employment Business for temp / contract hires.