|Job title :||Facilities Project Manager|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||£43000 - £45000 per annum + plus excellent benefits|
|Start date :||ASAP|
|Job Reference :||SYN2565_1633017466|
|Contact name :||Stephen Brauner|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
Facilities Project Manager
Reporting to the Head of Facilities Mgmt - your role is to coordinate the day-to-day management of small-to-medium Fabric and M&E projects (capital plant replacement / office refurbishment / internal moves etc.) within the company Facilities Team. Taking projects from inception through to completion - including liaising with internal company stakeholders, generation of project specifications and contract documentation, oversight of tender process, monitor and inspect construction work, record progress, carry out handover procedures, and ensure compliance with contract documents, construction regulations and best practice
- Support the Head of Facilities Management in successful delivery of FM Estate projects through the coordination, supervision and delivery of projects from inception through to completion.
- Day-to-day management of multiple projects within a live / operational site.
- Establish and communicate project feasibility, timescale and budget information.
- Establish design brief / project specifications / scope of works.
- Request, collate and distribute all contractual documentation required.
- Assisting the delivery of projects with the framework of risk, sustainability and environmental considerations agreed at the business case/ project brief stage, while maintaining focus on time, cost and quality
- Assist with selection, management and administration of appropriate forms of building contracts (JCT / NEC etc.).
- Administration and oversight of project tender and contractor selection process.
- Administration and oversight of CDM Regulations, Planning and Building Regulations - and related compliance requirements.
- Liaising with external stakeholders including engineers, consultants, suppliers and contractors.
- Coordinate meetings with internal stakeholders to fully understand the project brief.
- Maintain and issue weekly progress reports for all projects.
- Report and make recommendations both orally and in writing about any aspect of the works including quality which do not conform to the plans, specifications or schedules of works and other documentation that might be unsatisfactory for any other reasons of designs, work or cost.
Please ask us for a copy of the full job accountabilities
Experience, skills, and qualifications
- Applicants will have experience in a Facilities Management / Construction / Building Services Project Management position.
- Solid understanding of construction technology and M&E building services.
- Solid understanding of Facilities Management practices and techniques
- Good understanding and working knowledge of construction forms of Contract
· Good understanding and working knowledge of relevant legislation and statutory requirements including CDM Regulations, Asbestos Regulations, Legionella and Planning and Building Regulations and related compliance requirements
· HND/Degree in Facilities and/or Construction Project Management, Building Services, or related subject.
You must have unrestricted eligibility to live and work in the UK
A salary of c£45k will be offered depending on skill level and experience
Syntech Recruitment Limited act as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment & Employment Business for temp / contract hires.