|Job title :||Field Service Engineer|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||£36000 - £39000 per annum + Inc Shift|
|Start date :||ASAP|
|Job Reference :||SYN2540_1632210204|
|Contact name :||Zac Pyne|
|Contact email :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Field service engineer
- £36-39k inc shift allowance
- Overtime available
- Pool car when travelling to site
- 8am - 4:30 pm
Our client, a manufacturing and servicing business within the food processing industry are currently looking for service engineers to be based in the workshop but with frequent site visits.
Engineers will need to be skilled in MIG & TIG Welding (ideally also have some fabrication experience) and have the ability to work in a small team while at sites around the UK. Regular site visits to carry out planned repair and emergency breakdowns of processing machinery will form part of this position so please only apply if you are willing to travel and stay overnight around the UK to carry out these works as part of a team.
Field service engineer:
Knowledge and Experience:
- Experienced in Welding (MIG &TIG)
- Fabrication skills would be preferred
- Workshop skills i.e. welding, lathe operations, Power tools and basic hand tools.
- Driving license is essential.
- Time served apprenticeship or equivalent qualification (ideally)
- IT skills including MS Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook.
- Working at height.
- COSHH awareness.
- First Aid
- Knowledge and experience of Health and Safety in particular, food hygiene.
- Food industry knowledge.
- Forklift truck license.
- IPAF 3a license.
- Lifting and slinging.
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants, but if you do not receive a response within 5 working days, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this application.
Syntech Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this position.