|Job title :||Field Service Technician|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Location :||Meath, Republic of Ireland|
|Salary :||€35000 - €37000 per annum + 29 days + van + overtime|
|Start date :||ASAP|
|Job Reference :||SYN2371_1608635575|
|Contact name :||Stephen Brauner|
|Contact email :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Field service technician
Syntech are looking for an experienced field service technician to work out of our client's facility in Meath, Ireland. The successful Field service technician will need to have experience of mechanical fitting / welding / Fabrication / maintenance fitting etc. If you feel you have the required level of hands on experience and you want to make that step up into a lead position, then please get in touch.
Field service Technician duties:
- Responsible for maintaining and optimising all production and site equipment
- Responsible for Quality Control on specific equipment
- Work with the rest of the service team to ensure PPM is in place across various sites
- Maintain thorough knowledge of processes and equipment (Construction equipment)
- Must have previous experience in a similar manufacturing environment or relevant industry experience
- Excellent Problem-Solving Skills
- Positive/Flexible Approach
- Capable of taking on 'hands-on' tasks
- Experienced in maintenance/ fitting work (Welding, fabrication and all-round fitting duties)
- Excellent Communication Skills
- International recognised manufacturing business specialising in concrete.
If you think you have the skills necessary to be a success in this role, please click apply.
For any additional information get in touch