|Job title :||Finance Director|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||€90000.00 - €110000 per annum + pension + bonus + sick pay|
|Start date :||ASAP|
|Job Reference :||SYN2628_1638283086|
|Contact name :||Stephen Brauner|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
· 5% matched pension contribution
· 15 days sick pay.
· Doctors scheme
· Company bonus
· €500 gift card
Syntech are looking for a proven Finance Director to join a globally recognised manufacturing business based in Waterford, Ireland. The successful Finance Director will oversee all financial activities and team within the business and drive the company's financial strategy and planning. You will be a member of the company's senior leadership team and will be responsible for leading and managing the Finance activities, providing optimal financial advice and guidance in making strategic decisions of the business. The successful applicant will need to be highly analytical and have demonstrable experience of leading a team through expansion of a business. .
Finance Director duties:
Overseeing internal controls, monitoring expenditure, managing risk, foreign exchange, implementing policies, corporate reporting and monitoring cash flow, sourcing capital finances for expansion and investment and managing tax compliance. Your skills in sound financial planning coupled with your ability to direct financial assets will assist our organization in implementing effective financial strategies, improving revenue, and maintaining a healthy financial position
- The position requires leadership, team development and process improvement along with developing strategies to maximise the contribution of the finance department to the business.
- You will have influence on all operational and strategic decisions and be relied on for your expertise in finance transformation and business growth.
- Partnering with the business to influence key decisions makers, you will lead a large finance team in financial and corporate reporting, management reporting and analysis, costing, budgeting & forecasting, treasury & FX management, tax planning and tax compliance across multiple jurisdictions.
- Corporate financial reporting including financial statements, dividends calculations and preparations, etc.
- Identifying optimal financing mixes for capital projects for expansion, buildings and equipment.
- You will have direct ownership of the corporate reporting pack offering relevant insights to senior leadership on key cost and revenue variances, as well as on non-financial metrics, presenting results to the senior leadership team for analysis and review.
- You will develop the financial strategy for the company, including risk minimisation plans and opportunity forecasting.
- A key leader for ERP system changes and improvements, you will also develop and upgrade reporting structures and tools, embracing digital technology and automation.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance.
- Proficiency in accounting software and knowledge of ERP mining.
- Financial management experience.
- Good communication skills.
- Computer literacy in MS programmes.
- Strong analytical skills and strategic ability.
- Broad knowledge of accounting principles, international accountancy standards laws and best practices.
- energetic and forward thinking
- Excellent organizational, leadership and team building skills.
- Globally recognised Manufacturing business based in Waterford, Ireland.
If you think you have the skills necessary to be a success in this role, please click apply.
For any additional information get in touch