|Job title :||Fire Systems Sales Engineer|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||£28000.00 - £35000 per annum|
|Start date :||ASAP|
|Job Reference :||SYN2782-JUNE_1654350437|
|Contact name :||Mark Cantillon|
|Contact email :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Fire Suppression Sales Engineer
- £30k base OTE £40K (Uncapped bonus scheme)
- Location: Erith, Kent
- 25 days holiday + bank holiday
- Mobile phone + Laptop + Car
- A mixture between working from the office, from home and on the road
Syntech Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Sales Executive, for one of the country's leading Fire Suppression Systems Engineering businesses.
The successful applicant could have a background as a fire systems engineer or technician or may have experienced a previous sales position in a similar environment.
We will need someone with an Engineering/Manufacturing/Technical background/knowledge.
Our client has huge mid to long-term plans and have invested heavily in new machinery, capabilities, and professionals. They are seeking a Sales Executive who will highlight the unique strengths that these new investments have brought to the company.
The focus of the Sales Executive is to build on the success the company have had over the last 12 months, being engaging with customers, and focussing on delivering results.
- Being both in the office and on the road, you will be selling over the phone and face to face
- Delivering new customers and maintaining engagements with existing accounts
- Building Sales plans
- Updating and maintaining the CRM system
- Manage agreed customer RFQ's, tenders, agreements, and contracts
- Create progress and KPI reports for Director review meetings
The experience/Knowledge/traits required to be a successful Sales Executive:
- Good administrative skills to complement their customer facing skills with the personal discipline required to maintain a CRM database with 'real time' customer records
- A background in a technical sales role or engineering discipline
- Knowledge of fire suppression systems (desirable, not essential)
- Full UK driving licence
- Strong prioritisation skills
Desirable experience on top of the above:
- Previous field sales experience
- Experience within a manufacturing facility
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants, but if you do not receive a response within 5 working days, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this application.
Syntech Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this position.