|Job title :
|Contract type :
|£62000.00 - £70000 per annum + Bonus, Pension
|Start date :
|Job Reference :
|Contact name :
|Contact email :
Salary : £62,000- £70,000 Plus Bonus
Benefits:25 days Holiday, 6% Pension, Medical Insurance.
Syntech Recruitment are working with a long standing client that are currently looking for General Manager to oversee the
daily organisation and operations of the business. You will be implementing procedures, assisting department Heads and driving productivity and leading
a team and being instrumental in the company's growth.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Driving P&L performance, including, plan and budget attainment; maintains a top-line orientation while striving to meet targeted cost percentages and maximise operating income.
- Is responsible for driving customer satisfaction.
- Work closely with the Quality Manager to improve and maintain standards of quality.
- Improve and maintain a healthy safety culture.
- Provides regular reports to Board of Directors including capital purchases, staffing, and sales update. Additional ad-hoc reports may also be requested by the Board.
- The GM is responsible for conducting monthly meetings with the entire management team.
- Responsible for overall staff development, including overseeing the training for all managers and team members for operational excellence.
- Is responsible for all staff scheduling; maintaining adequate staff levels to enable effective operations and meet performance goals.
- Maintains an environment free of harassment and discrimination. Resolves store-level employee relations activities with assistance provided by the External Consultant; is proactive in handling employee relations issues; ensures execution of policies, practices, and programs; manages relations and resolves disputes.
- Able to build a solid company culture.
- Experience within Supply Chain management
- Work with Suppliers and Internal Departments
- Build and maintain existing relationships
- Monitor and and maintain purchasing activities
- Proven experience as General Manager or other managerial position preferably with Calibration/TiC/B2B fee earning experience.
- Experience in management of an ISO 17025 accredited environment
- Demonstrable experience in developing strategy and business plans.
- Thorough knowledge of market changes and forces that influence the company?.
- understanding of corporate finance and measures of performance.
- Familiarity management best practices.
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities.
If you think you have the skills necessary to be a success in this role, please click apply.
For any additional information get in touch.