|Job title :||General Operative|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||€12 - €13 per hour|
|Start date :||ASAP|
|Job Reference :||SYN2595_1641395156|
|Contact name :||Zac Pyne|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
- €12-13 per hour
- Normal days - Monday to Friday (40 hours per week)
- Immediate start available
Syntech are looking for experienced general operatives to work out of our client's facility in Waterford, Ireland. The successful general operative will need to have a real hunger to learn and develop and ideally have some background in an engineering / manufacturing facility (operatives, CNC, tube bending, sheet metal, machine operator, assembly, test, welding, fabrication etc etc) .If you feel you have the required level of hands on experience and you want to work for a cutting edge engineering business then please get in touch right away.
General operative duties:
- Preparing material for cutting
- Assembly and testing
- General all around manufacturing work shop duties
- Working to ISO standards
- Energetic, hard working and a willingness to learn
- Positive/Flexible Approach
- Capable of taking on 'hands-on' tasks
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Some type of experience around an engineering or manufacturing facility.
If you think you have the skills necessary to be a success in this role, please click apply.
For any additional information get in touch