|Job title :||Heat Treatment Assistant|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||£9.5000 - £11.50 per hour|
|Start date :||ASAP|
|Job Reference :||SYN2356_1629986242|
|Contact name :||James Curtis|
|Contact email :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Heat Treatment Assistant
Salary: Up to £11.50 p/h
Hours of work: 40 per week (8am - 5pm Mon to Fri)
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Newbury, West Berkshire
Benefits include: Private healthcare, premium rate overtime, relocation assistance, life assurance and free on-site parking
We at Syntech Recruitment are pleased to offer an opportunity for a heat treatment assistant to join a highly regarded engineering business based in Newbury, West Berkshire.
As a Heat Treatment Assistant, you will be assisting the heat treatment technicians with the heat treat process using state-of-the-art equipment and techniques.
You must have the desire to learn as development opportunities are often available.
We also have availability on the night shift. 7pm - 7am Mon to Thurs, paying up to £14.50p/h - If this is your preference please apply and make your consultant aware.
The daily duties of a Heat Treatment Assistant include:
- Preparing and jigging up parts
- Operating metal treatment furnaces
- Following standard operating procedures
- Performing quality checking procedures such as hardness checks
- Cleaning, deburring and blasting metallic components
- Recording and tracking your work in the company software
- Undergoing training in heat treatment equipment and processes
The Profile of a successful Heat Treatment Assistant:
- Some experience with mechanical assembly
- A desire to learn
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with workshop machinery
- A highly renowned automotive manufacturing business
If you think you have the skills necessary to be a success in this role, please click apply.
For any additional information get in touch