|Job title :
|Heat Treatment Technician (Nights)
|Contract type :
|£20 - £23.90 per hour
|Job Reference :
|Contact name :
|Contact email :
Heat Treatment Technician
Salary: Up to £23.90 p/h inc shift
Hours of work: 40 per week (7pm - 6am Mon-Thurs)
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Newbury, West Berkshire
Benefits include: Private healthcare, premium rate overtime, relocation assistance, life assurance and free on-site parking
Syntech Recruitment are looking for a Heat Treatment Technician to join a highly regarded engineering business based in Newbury, West Berkshire.
As a Heat Treatment Technician, you will be responsible for undertaking the heat treat process in a rapidly growing team using state-of-the-art equipment.
You should have a thorough knowledge in a variety of heat treatment techniques, equipment and procedures.
Heat Treatment Technician Duties
- Preparing and jigging up parts
- Operating and setting atmospheric and vacuum heat treatment equipment / furnaces
- Following standard operating procedures
- Performing quality checking procedures such as hardness checks
- Undertaking tempering, case hardening and stress relieving processes
- Recording and tracking your work in the company software
Heat Treatment Technician Profile
- Prior experience in a forge, heat treatment, materials lab, metallurgy or metal finishing environment
- Knowledge of effective jigging techniques
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with workshop machinery
- Prior experience or knowledge of NDT (Magnetic Particle Inspection & Acid Etching) Desirable - Training will be provided
- A highly renowned automotive manufacturing business
If you think you have the skills necessary to be a success in this role, please click apply.
For any additional information get in touch