|Job title :||Junior Design Engineer|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||€26000.00 - €28000.00 per annum|
|Start date :||ASAP|
|Job Reference :||SYN2657_1641409377|
|Contact name :||Mark Cantillon|
|Contact email :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Junior Design Engineer
My Client are currently seeking to recruit for the position of a Junior Engineer to work in the design engineering group for the company. The candidate will work on flow system components, sub-assemblies, finished assemblies, specification development for custom built products. The successful candidate will have a strong background in Solidworks or similar 3D modelling packages.
The position will require strong CAD and 3D modelling abilities and the incumbent will be expected to perform a wide variety of duties and tasks necessary to design, build and supply safe, efficient and effective flow components and modules that meet customer and market expectations.
- Preparing and creating 3D models in accordance with the design principles established and the company's CAD system practices.
- Interpret customer specifications to design and model gas valves and flow systems to create efficient, safe and effective flow modules for the company's customers.
- Understanding and following flow logics and flow technologies which enhance customer user needs.
- Understanding industry and market regulations and specifications to ensure that product designs achieve the required standards.
- Collaborate with Quality Assurance, Engineering, Production, Supply Chain and Marketing departments in relation to product designs, materials, test methodologies, process development, etc.
- Provide regular reporting and communications on status of project to the programme milestones.
- Execution of strong project management techniques in delivering the programme within budget and to defined timelines.
- Understand industry design specifications and technical criteria to develop product designs based on customer and market specifications.
- Work within and maintain effective procedures and systems for design, approval and release of drawings in a systematic and controlled process.
- Reviewing instrumentation required to provide "smarter" innovative products.
- Commercial awareness and understand fit between the technical and global requirements to deliver a sustainable product line for the business.
- Liaise with group-company engineering on product design criteria as directed.
- Mechanical Engineering degree or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 year engineering experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience in design of stainless-steel process systems within the advanced manufacturing environments is desirable.
- Efficient personal skills and strong communication skills.
- Experience using Solidworks, CAD & Computational Flow Dynamics (CFD), FEA packages is considered an advantage.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office.
- Ability to work across multi functions and communicate across functions.
- Proven problem-solving skills and methodologies.
If you think you have the skills necessary to be a success in this role, please click apply.
For any additional information get in touch