|Job title :||Junior Mechanical Engineer|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||Up to €30000 per annum|
|Start date :||ASAP|
|Job Reference :||SYN2405_1613669541|
|Contact name :||Zac Pyne|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
Junior Mechanical Engineer
Location: County Monaghan
Shift: Monday - Friday Days
Salary: Up to €30k basic + overtime
Syntech are looking for a Junior Mechanical Engineer to join a leading design & manufacturing business based in county Monaghan, Ireland. The successful Junior Mechanical Engineer will be working with both manufacturing and design to complete designs and products.
Junior Mechanical Engineer Duties:
- Creating standardize works procedures (SOP)
- Insuring Build of material (BOM) are correct when doing SOP
- Looking after Tools for all areas and personal
- Laisse with purchasing and Storeman on stock levels of future orders
- filling out weekly works orders on Odoo (enterprise resource planning)
- Improve Factory layouts, flow and store areas to improve production process
- M.Eng in Mechanical Engineering / First Class Honours
- Knowledge in Microsoft Word, Excel, Microsoft Project and PowerPoint
- CAD Design experience, ideally with AUTO-CAD Inventor
- Willingness to learn new skills
Training and guidance will be provided on Lean manufacturing.
- Well established design & manufacturing business based in County Monaghan.
If you think you have the skills necessary to be a success in this role, please click apply.
For any additional information get in touch