|Job title :||Junior / Trainee Mechanical Inspector|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||£18000.00 - £23000 per annum + OT + PENSION + 5 weeks holiday|
|Start date :||ASAP|
|Job Reference :||SYN2221_1590510191|
|Contact name :||Stephen Brauner|
|Contact email :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Junior / Trainee Mechanical Inspectors
- Mon Fri - 38 hours per week
- Non Contrib pension
- Extensive career progression
- 5 weeks holiday
We are currently looking for a number of Junior / Trainee Mechanical Inspectors to join a prestigious Aerospace / Engineering role based near Uxbridge, Middlesex.
Ideal candidates will have a couple of years' experience within an Inspection department and be able to read engineering drawings and use engineering tools
- To undertake a variety of processes for product verification of parts and components.
- Ensure that all Inspection activities are delivered efficiently in accordance with the production schedule
- To carry out testing/inspection of components using a variety of processes and techniques in accordance Quality Processes and technical specifications.
- To generate, maintain inspection documentation in accordance with the relevant Company Quality Assurance policy
- To accurately interpret component drawings/test procedures and relevant information so that, part numbers, drawing issues, relevant ADR's, process specification and surface finishes can be accurately identified and applied.
- Experience of using Inspection Tools and Equipment
- Working knowledge of GDT (geometrical dimensional tolerancing)
- Experience of using hand tools
- Basic PC (Microsoft Office) and SAP skills
- Numeracy and geometry skills
- Experience of reading and interpreting engineering drawings
- Engineering apprenticeship preferred
For all successful candidates, our client will undertake background security checks. As part of this, they will need to confirm your identity, employment history and address history to cover the past five years as well as your nationality, immigration status and criminal record. For positions that require Security Clearance, the successful candidate must hold or be willing to obtain security clearance up to the relevant level for the role.
We will endeavor to respond to all applicants, but if you do not receive a response within 5 working days, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this application.
Syntech Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this position.