|Job title :||Laminator|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||£30000 - £38000 per annum|
|Start date :||asap|
|Job Reference :||SYN2862A_1658307405|
|Contact name :||Mark Cantillon|
|Contact email :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
- 23 days + BH + overtime available
- Based close to Abingdon
Syntech are currently partnering with a prestigious composite business based in Oxfordshire, we are on the lookout for Laminators with proven experience. If you are a laminator with an eye for detail and quality, then please get in touch right away.
- Maintain mould tools in a production ready state and liaise with tool prep
- Prepare moulds ready for laminating
- Application of gel coat
- Use of hand tools
- Identify laminating defects
- Use of core materials and generic bonding pastes
- Release of simple moulds
- Ensure correct completion of component tracking information and other related documentation such as temperature, humidity, and material batch control numbers
- Monitor and maintain all related tools and equipment in a safe and useable state, work with our facilities team to maintain records of tools and service interval schedules
- Liaise with the Company's Technical and Quality departments as and when required with the aim of constant improvement to documentation, process controls and components
- Maintain production facility in a clean and orderly state, ensuring regular tidy up is carried out and workplace left clean at end of each shift
- GRP laminating
- Good understanding of quality processes
- A prestigious Composite business based in Oxfordshire.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants, but if you do not receive a response within 5 working days, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this application.