|Job title :
|Lead Project Engineer- (PLC Engineer)
|Contract type :
|£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
|Start date :
|Job Reference :
|Contact name :
|Contact email :
Lead Project Engineer- (PLC Engineer)
- Salary: Ranging from £45-55k
- Hours: 08:30 - 5:15pm Monday to Thursday and Friday 08:30 - 4:00pm
- Benefits: Company bonus + Private Health Care + Company Car scheme available + Free Parking + Social events + overtime + much more
We are pleased to announce that Syntech Recruitment Solutions is partnering with a client that aspires to be recognised as an innovative company, consistently adding value, and being proactive and supportive to all customer needs. The client is committed to achieving these goals while fostering continuous growth in its own staff, with a particular focus on competence, multi-skilled disciplines, and wellbeing.
Our client expertise lies within PLC, SCADA, HMI, MIS, MES, RTU, control system software engineering, data acquisition, bespoke software, and LV Assemblies, alongside electrical installation. Proficiency in panel building and electrical installation enables us to provide comprehensive turnkey solutions.
Approaching each project with a fresh perspective, we leverage our knowledge and partnerships to stay ahead, offering advanced, innovative, and cost-effective solutions. Due to the critical nature of our work and the industries we serve, we hold 'key worker' status.
The Role: Lead Project Engineer
As a Principle PLC Engineer, you will bring an innovative approach to problem solving and you will be responsible for managing and motivating a team of highly skilled engineers to improve performance. The ideal candidate will have previous knowledge of PLC's, SCADA , HMI, variable speed drives and instrumentation products, with experience in a maintenance / electrical background or similar.
- Experience in designing control system's PLC and HMI/SCADA software and making amendments/upgrades to existing system software
- Experience in producing project documentation
- Competence in the use of either Siemens, Rockwell, or Mitsubishi PLC's
- Competence in using, Siemens, Rockwell or Wonderware HMI/SCADA platforms.
- UK Sites commissioning (which may involve short periods away from home)
- Previous control system experience ( 5 years+ )
- Software Engineering Degree and/or Electrical qualifications * Experience with Allen Bradley or Siemens PLC's or experience of SCADA systems like Wonderware, Iconics, ClearSCADA, or other platforms
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Clean UK Driving License
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- Beneficial would be Tender/Quote experience and Commercial awareness
If you think you have the skills necessary to be a success in this role, please click apply.
For any additional information get in touch