|Job title :||Lead Quality Engineer|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Location :||Herne Bay, Kent|
|Salary :||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Start date :||ASAP|
|Job Reference :||SYN2104_1571237490|
|Contact name :||Stephen Brauner|
|Contact email :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Lead Quality Engineer
- Highly competitive salary package
- World Class Design & Manufacturing provider
- Leading activities to support Engineering & Operations
We currently have a superb opportunity for a Lead Quality Engineer to work for one of the UK's most respected manufacturing businesses based on the coast of Kent.
Purpose of the role:
To support the Engineering and Operations Departments to ensure company product remains fit for purpose, safe to use and achieving all aspects of the design intent.
- Leading activities and investigating customer returns, whilst working with the Engineering team to identify and implement solutions to issues raised and possible related improvement actions
- Ensuring that internal and external customers expectations are consistently met
- Managing product returns, conducting investigations to verify rejection and communicating requirements to Vendors to instigate timely corrective actions
- Providing proactive and accurate feedback to customer quality queries, facilitating and attending meetings with customers to provide containment, corrective and preventative actions plans
- Supporting the Buying team to monitor and report on supplier performance, as well as working with suppliers to improve their capabilities and performance
- Actively promoting and contributing to process and product improvement initiatives
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- Experience working as a Quality Assurance Engineer
- Mechanical / Electrical manufacturing
- Excellent knowledge of Quality Systems & Supplier Quality requirements
- Knowledge of quality tools including FMEA, 8D, Control Plans, APQP/PPAP, Gauge R&R etc.
- HNC / City & Guilds / Degree Qualified in relevant discipline
We will endeavor to respond to all applicants, but if you do not receive a response within 5 working days, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this application.
Syntech are operating as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.