|Job title :||Logistics Operative - Aerospace|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||£23000 - £26000 per annum + OT + PENSION + 5 weeks holiday|
|Start date :||ASAP|
|Job Reference :||SYN2215_1591607698|
|Contact name :||Stephen Brauner|
|Contact email :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Our client, one of the most prestigious Aero / Defence businesses in the world, is looking for an experienced Logistics Operative to join their team. As a Logistics Operative, you will be tasked with picking items from pick lists both manually and from automated storage systems. The successful Logistics Operative will need to have proven experience using SAP and delivering goods to various departments within a manufacturing facility.
The Logistics Operative position has four distinct parts to the role:
- To provide resource in the stores, running pick lists and accurately picking production orders in accordance with company policy and procedure.
- To provide resource in the stores with Goods Inwards, that is booking in of items received into the business.
- To provide resource in the Good movements around the site.
- To provide resource in the shipping of items as directed by the demands of the shipping plan.
Salary, Hours and Benefits
- 9% non - contributory pension
- 25 days holiday + BH
- Holiday buy back scheme
- Healthcare plan
Skills, Qualification and Experience
- Basic industrial logistic duties gained from working in a manufacturing/warehouse environment
- Team player - with the ability to lone work
- Able to read and understand engineering drawings and / or instructions.
- Work to 5S principles
- Forklift Truck/ Manitou license
Desirable but not essential:
- Experience of shipping dangerous goods (Land, sea, air)
- Red badge trained
- Have knowledge of ER2014 regulations
For all successful candidates, our client will undertake background security checks. As part of this, they will need to confirm your identity, employment history and address history to cover the past five years as well as your nationality, immigration status and criminal record. For positions that require Security Clearance, the successful candidate must hold or be willing to obtain security clearance up to the relevant level for the role.
We will endeavor to respond to all applicants, but if you do not receive a response within 5 working days, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this application. Syntech Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this position.