|Job title :||Maintenance Engineer|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum|
|Start date :||ASAP|
|Job Reference :||SYN2819_1654684012|
|Contact name :||Scott Anda|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
Salary: £16ph - £19ph doe
Hours of work: 40hours per week (8am - 4:30pm Mon to Thursday & 8am to 2pm on Friday)
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Twyford, Berkshire
Benefits include: 25 days holiday
Syntech Recruitment are recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer to join a prestigious motorsport manufacturing business based near Twyford.
This role will strongly suit a Maintenance Engineer with previous experience inside a production environment, working on facilities and machinery maintenance.
Tasks for a Maintenance Engineer:
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance to ensure machine tools, factory and facilities are kept in top condition
- Mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic maintenance
- Generate and maintain maintenance schedule
- Respond to any breakdowns, diagnosing faults and repairing machines and facilities
- Fit replacement parts and ensure all equipment and machines work as intended
- Conduct serving of machinery
The profile for a successful Maintenance Engineer :
- 5+ years experience of relevant Maintenance Engineer experience
- Experience ideally gained within a production environment
- Confident working with mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic maintenance
- Valid HSE certificates is ideal - Forklift, Working at height etc etc
- Qualifications in maintenance is ideal
- A prestigious automotive / motorsport manufacturing business
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants, but if you do not receive a response within 5 working days, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this application.