|Job title :||Maintenance Fitter|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||€42000.00 - €46000.00 per annum|
|Start date :||ASAP|
|Job Reference :||SYN2532_1629371885|
|Contact name :||Zac Pyne|
|Contact email :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
- Monday-Friday, 39 hours with early Friday finish
- Paid overtime and call outs
- 23 days + bank holidays
Syntech are looking for an experienced maintenance fitter to join a leading engineering business based out of a facility in Dublin. The successful maintenance fitter will be tasked with minimising down time of machinery throughout the facility. Our client is all about culture and support so if you are someone who strives to work in an environment where you will be valued and appreciated then this is the place for you.
- Working as part of a Mechanical Team and supervising contractors for maintenance, repairs and installations
- Carry out preventative maintenance work on plant
- Maintain Engineering area in terms of good house keeping
- Contribute on identification, quantification, implementation and presentation of equipment continuous improvement projects
- Making sure maintenance tasks are completed in accordance with site policies and procedures
- Troubleshoot equipment related process problems and equipment failures to determine cause and to investigate repairs.
- Ensure effective completion and ongoing review of planned equipment maintenance routines on MAXIMO (site CMMS)
- Ensure all executed maintenance activities are recorded on MAXIMO (site CMMS)
- Support Engineering and Production personnel on continuous improvements and monitor equipment in order to recommend process improvements
- Minimise downtime on equipment, through fast response, effective root cause analysis and good problem-solving techniques
- Effective analysis and elimination of recurring equipment problems.
- Maintenance Fitter Craft Certificate or equivalent
- Good communication skills, teamwork abilities and initiative.
- Proven ability to work well as part of a team & on own with minimum supervision
- Must be self-motivated and work in a team and/or on own initiative
- Strong technical knowledge and capabilities
- Multi-national engineering firm in County Dublin.
If you think you have the skills necessary to be a success in this role, please click apply.
For any additional information get in touch