|Job title :||Manual Machinist|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum|
|Job Reference :||SYN2665_1641835932|
|Contact name :||James Curtis|
|Contact email :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
- £30k - £35k
- Excellent Benefits
- 40 hours per week + overtime available
- Extensive benefits scheme including healthcare and bonuses
My client, recognised as a global leader in their respective field are seeking an experienced and talented Manual Machinist, working with a very capable and highly functioning team you will be tasked with machining fine tolerance one off / small batch parts.
Working with other Engineers, you will be tasked with making low volume (usually 1offs) R&D parts
- Machining low quantities of precision component's in a variety of materials
- XYZ, Protrack machine experience (NC Programming)
- Full knowledge of all workshop equipment
- Must be able to read and interpret engineering drawings to enable programming, setting and manufacture to achieve a right first time product.
- Ability to resolve queries and problems to best of knowledge before escalating up to next level ensuring minimum occurrence of errors and provide workable solutions
- Responsible for adhering to Health and Safety rules and procedures
- Conducting assigned tasks in a controlled and safe manner, paying particular respect to colleagues and equipment
· Skilled manual machinist (Milling, Turning)
· Previous high precision machining work
· General bench work experience
If you think you have the skills necessary to be a success in this role, please click apply.
For any additional information get in touch