|Job title :||Manufacturing Cell Leader|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum|
|Start date :||ASAP|
|Job Reference :||SYN2408X_1637523634|
|Contact name :||Stephen Brauner|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
Manufacturing Cell Leader
· Up to £40k doe
· Straight days
· Healthcare plan
· Fantastic pension scheme
· Early Friday finish
Experienced department leader to supervise a team within the Packing area of the business is required to join one of the world's premier Aerospace/Defence manufacturers based in Middlesex
Cell Leader accountabilities:
- To supervise a team of operators to ensure output/production targets are met
- Plan, monitor and allocate workloads to maximise output
- Monitoring of sick absence and attendance
- Completion of appraisals and Training plans
- Developing a skills matrix for their team
- Conducting and arranging training on the job for members of the team
- Recruitment of team members as required
- Handing employee disputes
- Conducting risk assessments in accordance with the H&S plan
- Initiating and participating in 5 "S" and other improvement activities.
- Communicate and monitor team performance against KPI/metrics
- Investigation of the causes of poor productivity and implementation of action plans to address them
- Ensure all relevant Health and Safety regulations are adhered to at all times
- Other managerial duties as required
Experience / Skills and person spec:
- Good Computing skills - emails, SAP or equivalent
- Due to the hands-on nature of the role experience in working within a Packing environment is an advantage.
- Numerical ability - interpreting graphs, percentages, analysing trend data
- Preferably Leadership /Management training
- Experience of managing people.
- Experience of working in a packing / manufacturing environment.
- Experience of conducting risk assessments and writing SSOW's
- Handling employee disputes and disciplinary matters
- Able to manage multiple priorities and decision making.
- Practical problem solver
- Good written skills - emails, short reports, risk assessments etc.
- Methodical and accurate
For all successful candidates, our client will undertake background security checks. As part of this, they will need to confirm your identity, employment history and address history to cover the past five years as well as your nationality, immigration status and criminal record. For positions that require Security Clearance, the successful candidate must hold or be willing to obtain security clearance up to the relevant level for the role.
You must have unrestricted eligibility to worth in the UK
If you think you have the skills necessary to be a success in this role, please click apply.
For any additional information get in touch