|Job title :||Manufacturing Engineer|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||£45000 - £50000 per annum + bonus + pension + 25 days holiday )|
|Start date :||ASAP|
|Job Reference :||SYN2731-JUNE_1654348755|
|Contact name :||Stephen Brauner|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
- £45-50k + bonus (c10%)
- 25 Days holiday + b/h
- Pension scheme
Our client, an industry leading manufacturing business based close to Newbury, Berkshire are currently looking for a highly committed, talented and experienced Industrial / Manufacturing Engineer. The successful applicant will be tasked with Industrialising and launching manufacturing processes for new products and managing the running of process changes of mass production.
Industrial / Manufacturing Engineering duties:
- Manage individual Process Operation Steps.
- Technical approval of new standard equipment.
- Develop, optimise and run off equipment in production and at vendor.
- Manage process capabilities and process validation plans.
- Manage equipment standard settings and new tools/jigs/fixtures design.
- Perform process feasibility, capacity definition, investment for RFQ and CAPEX requests.
- Tool/jigs/fixtures/gauges and equipment specification/drawing management.
- Responsible for understanding requirements for each production process and product at hand and determining the most efficient operations based on these requirements.
- Co-ordination of prototype tooling trials for new products and processes.
- Preparation of PFMEA documents for new manufacturing processes.
- Oversee new process and equipment industrialization up to the point of handover to production ensuring full process capability and KPI's have been met.
- Preparation of technical specifications and standards for new tooling.
- Support Purchase in identifying suitable sub-contract suppliers to meet our investment requirements of quality, cost and lead time.
- To define tooling control standards, working practices, standard operating and maintenance procedures for tooling upkeep.
Need to have's:
· Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
· Strong communication and presentation skills.
· Troubleshooting skills and attention to detail.
· Advanced knowledge of production machinery, processes, and standards.
· Experience in a fast paced production facility implementing lean principals
Education and/or Experience:
- Degree educated in industrial, manufacturing, mechanical Engineering or similar discipline.
- Minimum 5 years professional experience in a similar role
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants, but if you do not receive a response within 5 working days, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this application.
Syntech are operating as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.