|Job title :||Mechanical Inspector|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Location :||Reading, Berkshire|
|Salary :||£28000 - £32000 per annum|
|Job Reference :||SYN2205_1583920565|
|Contact name :||James Curtis|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
Mechanical Inspector - Machined components
- £28k - £32k
- Location: Reading
- Position Type: Permanent
- Hours: Days (38.25hrs per week)
We are currently looking for an experienced Quality Inspector to join a precision machine shop with an unrivalled reputation for producing small batch, high quality components.
For this position you will need to be able to work without supervision and operate an Aberlink CMM machine.
- Dimensional inspection of CNC Machined components to engineering drawings
- Operating an Aberlink CMM machine
- Conducting First off and final inspection using a variety of metrological hand tools (Verniers, calipers, visual microscopes, shadowgraph)
- Working knowledge of CMM (desirable)
- Experience of using Inspection Tools and Equipment (Vernier, Mic's, gauges etc)
- Working knowledge of GDT (geometrical dimensional tolerancing)
- Experience of using hand tools
- Basic PC (Microsoft Office) and SAP skills (essential)
We will endeavor to respond to all applicants, but if you do not receive a response within 5 working days, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this application.
Syntech Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this position.