|Job title :||Mechanical Inspector|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Location :||Gerrards Cross|
|Salary :||£20000 - £28000 per annum|
|Start date :||ASAP|
|Job Reference :||SYN2157_1589363923|
|Contact name :||Zac Pyne|
|Contact email :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Mechanical Inspector - Machined components
- Circa £25K DOE
- Holiday buy back scheme
- O/T paid at time and a half
- Half day finish on Friday's
- 9% Non-Contributory Pension
We are currently looking for Quality Inspectors to join a prestigious Aerospace / Engineering role based near Uxbridge, Middlesex.
Ideal candidates will have experiences within an Inspection department and be able to read engineering drawings and use basic engineering measuring tools.
- To undertake a variety of processes for product verification of parts and components.
- Ensure that all Inspection activities are delivered efficiently in accordance with the production schedule
- To carry out testing/inspection of components using a variety of processes and techniques in accordance with Quality Assurance instructions and/or Technical specs.
- To generate, maintain inspection documentation in accordance with the relevant Company Quality Assurance policy
- To accurately interpret component drawings/test procedures and relevant information so that, part numbers, drawing issues, relevant ADR's, process specification and surface finishes can be accurately identified and applied.
- Experience of using Inspection Tools and Equipment (Vernier, Mic's, gauges etc)
- Experience of using hand tools
- Basic PC (Microsoft Office) and SAP skills (Desirable)
- Numeracy skills
- Broad experience of reading and interpreting engineering drawings
- General work background in manufacturing / engineering
- Basic grounding in H&S policies and procedures
For all successful candidates, our client will undertake background security checks. As part of this, they will need to confirm your identity, employment history and address history to cover the past five years as well as your nationality, immigration status and criminal record. For positions that require Security Clearance, the successful candidate must hold or be willing to obtain security clearance up to the relevant level for the role
We will endeavor to respond to all applicants, but if you do not receive a response within 5 working days, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this application.
Syntech Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this position.