|Job title :
|Contract type :
|£29000.00 - £32000 per annum
|Start date :
|Job Reference :
|Contact name :
|Contact email :
Mechanical Technician / Uxbridge / To £32k
Are you an experienced Mechanical Technician? You could be progressing your career at a world class and very successful Manufacturing company who have been awarded multiple queens awards and provide a range of complex safety equipment for the Aerospace / Defence markets.
Based in a busy assembly department, you will be working to engineering drawings and using a variety of handheld tools, adhesives and assembly techniques to ensure product quality is perfect every time. You will be working within the final assembly department, where all sub-assemblies are fitted to the company's unique product through the production line.
Location / Hours:
You'll be based close to Uxbridge, Middlesex, five days per week; you'll need to be able to drive there or be on close public transport links. Free parking available.
37 hr week (Mon-Thurs 8.00-17.00 / Friday 8.00-12pm)
- Be able to work with accuracy to engineering diagrams and build plans
- Have a good understanding of standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Experience with a variety of handheld tools to assemble components
- Strong background of completing complex assemblies using handheld assembly/fitting tools and adhesives (Loctite, Araldite, Soldering etc)
- Basic computing skills, ideally MRP or ERP use (Particularly SAP)
- Experience working with small sized mechanical bolts (M2, M3, M4 etc)
- Proven experience using hand tools such as Torque Wrenches
- Experience of completing self-inspection tasks
- At least 2 years of mechanical assembly experience
Salary & benefits:
As a Mechanical Technician, you will earn a competitive salary (to £32k) plus benefits including:
- Premium Overtime Rate
- Excellent Pension Scheme (9% non-contributory)
- Health care plan & Life Assurance
- Lunchtime Friday Finish
- Annual Bonus
Apply now to find out more about this Mechanical Technician opportunity.
Application Process: We aim to respond to all applicants within 5 working days. If you don't receive a response within this period, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Syntech Recruitment Limited: We act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.