|Job title :||Mechanical Technician|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||£21000 - £25000 per annum|
|Start date :||ASAP|
|Job Reference :||SYN2620_1658748828|
|Contact name :||James Curtis|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
Days (40hour week)
We have a fantastic opportunity for an individual to join a growing team within an Aerospace company manufacturing and maintaining equipment for many UK and European airlines.
We are looking to recruit enthusiastic technicians ideally with experience working with mechanical tools and engineering diagrams.
This position is engineering based and would suit candidates who are reliable and have an interest in a career within an aerospace environment or someone who already has technical/mechanical skills.
Your daily tasks and duties as an Assembly Technician:
· Follow works instructions and technical diagrams
· Performing both repair and assembly work
· Working alongside a team
· Performing mechanical engineering tasks
· Working with a variety of engineering hand tools
· Adhere to the appropriate health and safety standards at all times.
· Get involved with learning and development opportunities and cross train in other departments
The traits, experience and knowledge required to be a successful Assembly Technician
· Excellent literacy and numeracy skills
· Willingness to learn new skills
· Positive attitude and enthusiasm
· A good team and Company ethos whilst being flexible and adaptable
· Great Communication
· Excellent Organisational skills
· Faultless Time keeping & Time Management
· Good technical ability and manual dexterity
· Ideally some prior exposure to an engineering environment (either electrical, electromechanical or mechanical)
For any additional information get in touch