|Job title :||Mill/Turn Machinist|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Location :||Wexford, Republic of Ireland|
|Salary :||US$35000.00 - US$40000.00 per annum|
|Start date :||ASAP|
|Job Reference :||SYN2346_1605180462|
|Contact name :||Zac Pyne|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
CNC MILL/TURN Machinist
40 hours per week (normal days)
29 days holiday
Experienced CNC Mill/Turn machinist to join a leading precision engineering business based in Wexford, Ireland. The successful CNC Mill/Turn Machinist will need to have the ability to set and operate MILL/Turn machines (Dugard etc) and have some knowledge of offline programming (MasterCam, Delcam, ONECNC etc) and have experience of carrying out self-inspection of machined parts.
CNC Mill/Turn Machinist Tasks:
- Set & Operate Mill/Turn machines (Dugards)
- Self-Inspection of components
- Producing parts for the aerospace, medical & oil/gas industries
- Experience & competent CNC Mill/Turn Machinist
- Producing high quality parts for various industries
- Knowledge of Mastercam would be beneficial but not essential
- Producing parts for various industries (medical, automotive, aerospace, oil&gas etc)
- Well established precision engineering business in Wexford, Ireland.
If you think you have the skills necessary to be a success in this role, please click apply.
For any additional information get in touch