|Job title :||NPI Engineer|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Location :||Leinster, Republic of Ireland|
|Salary :||€40000 - €43000 per annum|
|Start date :||ASAP|
|Job Reference :||SYN2287_1600964311|
|Contact name :||Stephen Brauner|
|Contact email :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
An experienced Project/NPI engineer is needed to join a leading engineering & manufacturing business based in Leinster, Ireland. The successful Project/NPI engineer will be an integral part of the business and lead a specific team of engineers and projects. The successful Project/NPI engineer will report into the Engineering & Development Manager and you will be responsible for managing New Product Introduction projects.
Tasks of the Project/NPI Engineer:
- Customer Liaison
- Manage Customer Contracts and the Contract Review Procedure
- Manage the Product Design and Process Design
- Project Management of New product introduction
- Provide Project Engineering support to Production as required.
- Compliance and development of Procedures related to ISO TS 16949
Project/NPI Engineer profile:
- Third level Qualification in Manufacturing, Engineering, Science or other relevant discipline.
- Previous experience working in a Project management role supporting Manufacturing.
- Previous experience in the automotive industry is an advantage.
- Project Management Qualification is an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage to deadlines.
- Fluency in German is Essential
- Renowned engineering and manufacturing business in Leinster, Ireland.
If you think you have the skills necessary to be a success in this role, please click apply.
For any additional information get in touch