|Job title :||NPI Engineer|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||€40000 - €45000 per annum + Relocation assistance|
|Start date :||ASAP|
|Job Reference :||SYN2451_1620241856|
|Contact name :||Stephen Brauner|
|Contact email :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
40 hours per week (normal days)
29 days holiday
Experienced NPI / Manufacturing engineer required to join a leading precision engineering business based in Wexford, Ireland. The successful NPI / Manufacturing Engineer will need to have the ability to do the hands on side of this position (programming CNC mills, lathe's, Mill/Turn) along with the knowledge of offline programming (MasterCam, Delcam, ONECNC etc) and have experience of mentoring team members.
NPI / Manufacturing Engineer tasks:
- Producing high end parts for various industries
- Mentoring / leading other members of the team
- Working with stakeholders to improve processes
- Time served machinist
- Skilled CNC Programmer (mills, lathe's, mill/turn machines)
- Knowledge of Mastercam would be beneficial but not essential
- Producing parts for various industries (medical, automotive, aerospace, oil&gas etc)
- Well established precision engineering business in Wexford, Ireland.
If you think you have the skills necessary to be a success in this role, please click apply.
For any additional information get in touch