|Job title :||Paint Prepper|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Location :||Gerrards Cross|
|Salary :||£22000.00 - £24000.00 per annum + pension + bonus + health + sick pay|
|Start date :||ASAP|
|Job Reference :||SYN2376-Jan_1640957641|
|Contact name :||Zac Pyne|
|Contact email :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
- £22 - £24k doe
- 37 hours per week
- O/T available at time and on half
- Early Friday Finish
Urgent vacancy for a Paint Prepper in Middlesex
You will mask and de-mask detail components in preparation for paint spraying
Paint Prepper Duties:
- Mask and de-mask detail components in preparation for paint spraying
- Mask up components & larger assemblies (e.g. assembly structures, seat pans etc) to drawings/specifications using tapes, plastic plugs and bungs as required.
- Attach components to jigging racks
- After paint spraying de-mask component by removing all tapes, plugs and bungs with scalpels and probes.
- Maintaining tool system to ensure best quality of use.
- Inspecting Quality of components after de-masking to ensure there is no damage
- Touching up components when required after de-masking process.
Ideal Paint Prepper Candidate:
- Able to read technical drawings
- Basic Computer skills
- Experience in using basic hand tools
- Experience of intricate masking and de-masking of components
- Experience working in manufacturing setting.
- Ideal for an individual who has a background of building intricate models or projects.
A well-established Aerospace / manufacturing business near Uxbridge, Middlesex.
For all successful candidates, our client will undertake background security checks. As part of this, they will need to confirm your identity, employment history and address history to cover the past five years as well as your nationality, immigration status and criminal record. For positions that require Security Clearance, the successful candidate must hold or be willing to obtain security clearance up to the relevant level for the role.
If you think you have the skills necessary to be a success in this role, please click apply.
For any additional information get in touch