|Job title :||Paint Sprayer|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||£25000 - £30000 per annum|
|Job Reference :||SYN2834A_1658304810|
|Contact name :||Scott Anda|
|Contact email :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Salary: £20 - £25k DOE
Hours of work: 37 per week (8am - 5pm Mon to Thu with a half day on Fri)
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Close to Stadhampton, Oxfordshire (OX44)
Benefits include: Premium rate overtime, a market leading pension scheme and free on-site parking
We at Syntech Recruitment are pleased to offer an opportunity for a Test Rig Technician to join a highly regarded engineering business based in South Oxfordshire.
As a Paint Sprayer, you will mask and unmask detail components in preparation for paint spraying, paint spray components using a hand pray gun.
Paint Sprayer Duties:
- Mask and unmask detail components in preparation for paint spraying
- Paint spray components using a hand spray gun ensuring coatings are applied to technical drawings
- Mask up components & larger assemblies (e.g. assembly structures, seat pans etc) to drawings/specifications using tapes, plastic plugs and bungs as required.
- Attach components to jigging racks
- After paint spraying unmask components checking paint surfaces for damage removing all tapes, plugs and bungs with scalpels and probes and touching in areas as required.
- Ensure tooling system is maintained by filing and checking of kits
Paint Sprayer Profile:
- Able to read technical drawings
- Manufacturing background would be ideal
- Basic Computer skills
- Use of basic hand tools
- Experience of intricate masking and un-masking of components
- Experience of paint spraying components using a hand spray gun
The ideal applicant will have previous experience in a Manufacturing background and be able to read technical drawings and specifications.
A well-established Aerospace / manufacturing business near Watlington, Oxfordshire.
For all successful candidates, our client will undertake background security checks. As part of this, they will need to confirm your identity, employment history and address history to cover the past five years as well as your nationality, immigration status and criminal record. For positions that require Security Clearance, the successful candidate must hold or be willing to obtain security clearance up to the relevant level for the role.
If you think you have the skills necessary to be a success in this role, please click apply. For any additional information get in touch.