|Job title :||Pipe Machine Operator|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Location :||Gerrards Cross|
|Salary :||£10.50 - £12.50 per hour|
|Start date :||ASAP|
|Job Reference :||Syn2297c_1601470775|
|Contact name :||James Curtis|
|Contact email :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Pipe Machine Operator
· Between £10.50 to £12.50p/h
· Excellent benefits
· Location: Near Gerrards Cross
· 37 hour week (Mon to Thurs 8.00 - 17.00 and Fri 8.00 - 12.00)
· Overtime paid at time and a half
A well renowned client of ours is seeking a mechanically minded workshop technician to work in a busy assembly department making parts for the main assembly.
In this role you will be using a variety of handheld tools and some specialized workshop machinery to manipulate intricate pipework and build small assembly units.
Workshop Technician Responsibilities:
· Working with accuracy to engineering diagrams and build plans
· Following standard operating procedures (SOPs)
· Cutting metallic parts to size using an electric saw
· Operating workshop machinery to bend and shape intricate metallic piping
· Completing small assemblies using handheld assembly/fitting tools and adhesives
· Manually inspecting the quality of your own work and performing quality checks
· Use SAP to record work.
Skills, Qualification and Experience
· Able to interpret technical drawings and specifications
· Basic computing skills, ideally MRP or ERP use (Particularly SAP)
· Good hand to eye coordination and manual dexterity
· Previous experience with workshop tools, equipment and machinery (Ideally drills, adhesives, saws or pipe bending machines)
· Mechanical assembly experience
For all successful candidates, our client will undertake background security checks. As part of this, they will need to confirm your identity, employment history and address history to cover the past five years as well as your nationality, immigration status and criminal record. For positions that require Security Clearance, the successful candidate must hold or be willing to obtain security clearance up to the relevant level for the role.
If you think you have the skills necessary to be a success in this role, please click apply.
For any additional information get in touch