|Job title :||Precision Assembler|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Location :||Gerrards Cross|
|Salary :||£10.50 - £12.50 per hour + + Overtime|
|Start date :||ASAP|
|Job Reference :||SYN2513Y_1632494744|
|Contact name :||Zac Pyne|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
- Between £10.50 to £12.50p/h
- Excellent benefits inc 25 days holidays + bank holidays
- Location: Near Gerrards Cross
- 37 hour week (Mon to Thurs 8.00 - 17.00 and Fri 8.00 - 12.00)
- Overtime paid at time and a half
A well renowned client of ours is seeking several precision assemblers to join a very busy assembly team in making a variety of complex sub-assemblies.
Working to engineering drawings and using a variety of handheld tools, adhesives and assembly techniques to ensure product quality is perfect every time.
Precision Assembler Responsibilities:
- Working with accuracy to engineering diagrams and build plans
- Following standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Using a variety of handheld tools to assemble components
- Completing complex assemblies using handheld assembly/fitting tools and adhesives (Loctite, Araldite, Soldering etc)
- Testing and inspecting the quality of your own work and performing quality checks
- Use SAP to record your work
Precision Assembler Skills, Qualification and Experience
- Able to interpret technical drawings and specifications
- Basic computing skills, ideally MRP or ERP use (Particularly SAP)
- Good hand to eye coordination and manual dexterity
- Previous experience with workshop tools and equipment (Rivet presses, torque wrenches, drills) Soldering experience is ideal but not essential.
- At least 2 years of mechanical assembly experience
For all successful candidates, our client will undertake background security checks. As part of this, they will need to confirm your identity, employment history and address history to cover the past five years as well as your nationality, immigration status and criminal record. For positions that require Security Clearance, the successful candidate must hold or be willing to obtain security clearance up to the relevant level for the role.
If you think you have the skills necessary to be a success in this role, please click apply.
For any additional information get in touch