|Job title :||Process Engineer|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||€37000 - €43000 per annum + PENSION + OVERTIME|
|Start date :||Permanent|
|Job Reference :||SYN2423_1618911056|
|Contact name :||Stephen Brauner|
|Contact email :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Up to €43k
37.5 hours per week
Overtime paid at premium rate
23 days holiday + BH
Syntech are looking for an experienced process engineer (ideally with experience within wastewater) to join a prestigious business based in County Dublin. The successful process engineer will be proficient in process optimisation and data analysis. The successful applicant will need to be confident and proficient in LEAN/5S/continuous improvement.
Process Engineer duties:
Monitoring, developing and implementing process measurement and optimisation
New process implementation
Leading from the front in new continuous improvement projects
Planning upgrades, maintenance and process parameters
- Proven experience within a process engineering position
- Demonstrable LEAN/5S experience
- Have some exposure to wastewater processes
- MSc or PhD in one of - Chemical, Environmental, Microbiology or Environmental Science or Civil Engineering
- A background in Lean principles
- Must be open to travelling (on occasion) to other facilities around Ireland and/or the UK.
- Prestigious business in Dublin, Leinster, Ireland.
If you think you have the skills necessary to be a success in this role, please click apply.
For any additional information get in touch