|Job title :||Production Controller|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||£24000 - £29000 per annum|
|Start date :||ASAP|
|Job Reference :||SYN2443_1619515822|
|Contact name :||James Curtis|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
Salary: Up to £29,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Hours of work: 8am to 5pm Monday to Thursday & 8am to 12noon on Friday
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Watlington, Oxfordshire
Benefits: 25 days holiday, Onsite parking, Healthcare scheme
Syntech Recruitment are looking for an experienced Production Controller to join a globally recognisable aerospace engineering business based near Watlington, Oxfordshire.
As a Production Controller, you will be working closely with Engineering, Quality and Manufacturing teams to ensure the products are shipped on time and defect free.
This role will strongly suit an individual with 2 years or more experience of production control, planning, scheduling or coordinating within an engineering or manufacturing environment.
Prior work experience within an aerospace or defence environment would be a bonus.
The daily duties of a Production Controller include:
- Utilising SAP for raising reports and invoicing
- Planning production workload
- Producing documentation to facilitate shipping
- Ensure job packs are created, maintained and progressed through manufacturing
- Dealing with product rejections / queries
- Review production orders and associated documents
The profile of a successful Production Controller:
- At least 2 year of experience in production control, planning, scheduling or coordinating withing a manufacturing environment (Ideally for aerospace, defence or automotive industries)
- Good working knowledge with SAP (or other ERP systems)
- Experienced in data processing and process coordination in a technical environment
- Prioritises quality and rigorously checks their own work
- Familiarity with US Government packing / shipping requirements (Beneficial not essential)
- Highly organised
- Strong attention to detail
- Communicative across all internal levels
- A globally recognisable aerospace engineering business
If you think you have the skills necessary to be a success in this role, please click apply.
For all successful candidates, our client will undertake background security checks. As part of this, they will need to confirm your identity, employment history and address history to cover the past five years as well as your nationality, immigration status and criminal record. For positions that require Security Clearance, the successful candidate must hold or be willing to obtain security clearance up to the relevant level for the role.
For any additional information get in touch